Log-into Lab Resources Scheduler using your NetID and password. Researchers will only be able to see the availability of Resources (Campus Time) they have been granted permission to reserve.
Book a Reservation
Although there are several ways to book a reservation, we recommend using Bookings or Resource Calendar.
- Check-in & check-out is required through the scheduling system.
- In adherence to social distancing, there is a 30 minute buffer that is automatically added between reservations.
- Reservations must be booked at least 30 minutes in advance.
- Campus Time can be reserved from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, including weekends.
- You may check-in for a reservation up to 15 minutes before the reservation starts and check-out up to 30 minutes after the reservation ends.
- Click on Schedule, in the menu that drops down, select "Bookings"
- This view is akin to a gantt chart; you can see the resource schedule for both PI slots. Click on the calendar icon, or the green arrows, to adjust the date time frame.
- Click on a time slot and fill out the reservation form. Note that you can click an drag to select a longer period of time.
- In the top navigation bar, click on 'Schedule', in the menu that drops down, select 'Resource Calendar'
- Under the Change Calendar drop-down menu, select the Resource you would like to view the calendar of. In our example, we've selected the Resource 'Dr. John Doe - Slot 1'.
- Click a day on the calendar, and select 'View Day'. Note that in the top right, you can toggle the view to see dates on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
- View Day will show the resource schedule for that day. Choose a time slot and fill the reservation form. Note that the form shown below is only a representation of the form you will fill.
- When you click a calendar day, you have the alternative to click 'Create Reservation', which will skip the daily schedule view and instead jump directly to a reservation form.
There are several ways to view reservations.
View upcoming reservations in the dashboard.
View reservation in a gantt chart format through 'Bookings'.
View reservations in a calendar format. Inn the top right, toggle the view to see dates on a monthly, weekly, and daily basis.
View your reservations in a list format, similar to the dashboard view, through 'Search Reservations'.
- In the top navigation bar, click on 'Schedule', in the menu that drops down, select 'Search Resources'
- At a minimum, to search for you reservations, enter the name of the Resource you have reserved time for. Click the green button 'Search Reservations' to search.
- A list of all your reservations for that Resource (Campus Time) will appear.
Delete a Reservation
- To delete a reservation, navigate to the reservation details by clicking on the reservation (in whichever reservation view you choose).
- In the top right, click 'More". In the drop-down, select 'delete'.
Check-In & Out
Check-in/check-out when you enter/exit a building through the Lab Resources Scheduler.
Navigate to the reservation details. In the top right, an orange check-in button will become available once it's time to check-in. Click it to check-in. You will receive an email on the day of your reservation with a link that will take you directly to the reservation. Find the reservation manually by navigation to 'Bookings' or 'My Calendar'.
- The button will appear 15 minutes before the start of the reservation, allowing you to check-in early.
- In the dashboard section of Lab Resources Scheduler, under the section "Upcoming Reservations" you can alternatively check-in by pressing the yellow check-in button.
Navigate to the reservation details. In the top right, click on the same button that now reads as 'check-out'.
- The check-out button will disappear 30 minutes after the reservation has ended. In other words, you will miss the check-out window if you attempt to check-out 30 minutes after the reservation has passed.
- If you sign-in early, the check-out button will not appear until after the official start of the reservation.
- In the dashboard section of Lab Resources Scheduler, under the section "Upcoming Reservations" you can alternatively check-in by pressing the yellow check-out button.