UT Dallas Links “shortens” a URL link to make it more accessible.
- To request access to UT Dallas Links, please email email@example.com.
- ORIS will contact you with a username and password.
- Navigate to https://utd.link/login and log-in. Be sure to change your password when logging-in for the first time.
- Insert the full URL of the link you want to shorten into the designated box.
- To customize the new short link, click on the button “Link Options”. This will allow you to:
- Insert the shortened name desired (also known as the “link ending”)
- Make a link public or private (searchable or not searchable)
- Determine the availability
- Click the button ‘shorten’ to create the link.
- Copy the new URL, create a QR code, or make another link.