|Table of Contents|
SciENcv os am Science Experts Network Curriculum Vitae (SciENcv) is an online tool in the My NCBI platform that allows a researcher to create funder specific biosketches.
Create an Account
Access SciENcv through an NCBI account
SciENcv is a module of NCBI/widget
- Uses My Bibliography
- Link to external account to import infoNavigate to (insert here) and sign in and click "Register for an account"...
- If you have an account, sign in.
- Scroll and find the SciENcv "widget" in the main menu.
Create a Biosketch
- Mini Profile
- My Bibliography
- Make public link to all citations
- Link External Accounts
- eRA Commons
- How much does it import, is it a live import?
- How to create a biosketch
- Standard name situation “mini profile” ScratchCreate from scratch, external, duplicate
- Fill in details…Saved Details are saved automaticallyExporting the Biosketch