- Navigate to https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/home and click the button “Log in with UT System/ UT EID”
- Click the button “Login with UT System"
- In the list drop-down, choose “The University of Texas at Dallas” and click the button “select”.
- Sign-in with your UT Dallas NetID and Password
- Click the 'I need to create a TACC Account' button to continue creating your account.
- Create your TACC username and enter necessary details.
Once your account is created, follow the promotes prompts to configure Multi-factor Authentication. Note: This is required if you intend to use TACC to access remote servers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for if you have any questions or if you encounter difficulties accessing the data.