- Navigate to https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/home and click the button “Log in with UT System/ UT EID”
- Click the button “Login with UT System"
- In the list drop-down, choose “The University of Texas at Dallas” and click the button “select”.
- Sign-in with your UT Dallas NetID and Password
- Click the 'I need to create a TACC Account' button to continue creating your account.
- Create your TACC username and enter necessary details.
Once your account is created, follow the prompts to configure Multimulti-factor Authenticationauthentication using the TACC App. Note: This is required if you intend to use TACC to access remote servers.
to successfully access the TACC server.
- To learn more about how to set up multi-factor authenticating using the TACC App, navigate to TACC's instructions: https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/tutorials/multifactor-authentication#tacctokenapp.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or if you encounter difficulties accessing the data.