- Insert the full URL of the link you want to shorten into the designated box.
- To customize the new short link, click on the button “Link Options”. This will allow you to:
- Insert the shortened name desired (also known as the “link ending”)
- Make a link public or private (searchable or not searchable)
- Determine the availability
- Click the button ‘shorten’ to create the link.
- Copy the new URL, create a QR code, or make another link.
- To see the short links you’ve created, click your user name in top right corner and navigate to the "Dashboard". Click the side menu "Links".
- It is possible to update the long URL, but it is not possible to change or delete the shortened name.
- The change the name, you must create a new link with the name desired.
- To delete a short link, you must send firstname.lastname@example.org a request.