To submit your poster design to the Research Showcase poster competition, please follow all of the instructions below.
- Navigate to https://osf.utdallas.edu. In the top right, click the button "Sign In".
- Select the option "Sign in through institution" to sign-in using your UT Dallas NetID and password.
- Scroll and select "The University of Texas at Dallas". Once selected, click the sign-in button.
- Sign-in using you UT Dallas NetID and password.
- You will be re-directed to https://osf.utdallas.edu. Click on the project titled "2020 Summer Research Showcase Poster Competition".
- Click the three ellipses and select "request access" to the project. Please wait a period of 1 business day to be granted permission.
- Once added, you will receive a notification email that your request has been granted.
Upload File & Copy Unique URL
- In the top second bar, click 'Files' and select the 'OSF Storage' location.
- In the top, click the button that says 'Upload' and choose a file. Be sure that your file is named with the following name convention: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME - UT Dallas - 2020 Poster Competition
- Click on your file and copy the URL; this is a unique link to your file and should not be confused with the link provided in the share button. Place this link in the description of your YouTube video presentation.