Once a researcher has completed the process to obtain authorization to access the Optum COVID-19 data, they have created a TACC account, and provided email@example.com with their TACC account details, they will be able to access the data using a SCP/SFTP Client or a Database Client.
If your account was just created, and/or you were just added to the project, please wait 30 minutes before attempting to connect to the server.
- Open a SCP/SFTP Client such as FileZilla or WinSCP
- Connect to the TACC server:
- Host: stampede2.tacc.utexas.edu
- User: TACC username
- Logon Type: Interactive
- Enter the password you use to access TACC and then enter the TACC token as part of multi-factor authorization.
- Once you have successfully connected to the server, navigate to the following file path to access the data: /work/projects/uthealth-covid/rawdata
Researchers have the option to connect directly to an SQL database to access the data. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or if you encounter difficulties accessing the data.