The Texas Advanced Computer Center (TACC) provides high-performance computing, visualization, data analysis, storage, software, and cloud, gateways & portal interfaces. Create a TACC account by following the instructions below.
- Navigate to https://portal.tacc.utexas.edu/home and click the button “Log in with UT System/ UT EID”
- Click the button “Login with UT System"
- In the list drop-down, choose “The University of Texas at Dallas” and click the button “select”.
- Sign-in with your UT Dallas NetID and Password
- Click the 'I need to create a TACC Account' button to continue creating your account.
- Create your TACC username and enter necessary details.
- Once your account is created, follow the promotes to configure Multi-factor Authentication. Note: This is required if you intend to use TACC to access remote servers.