IT Equipment Policies
As we all work to determine remote/hybrid/on-campus work schedules, below is some clarification on how IT equipment will be allocated to enable our multiple work modalities:
- Each remote/hybrid eligible employee will be provided a laptop, dock headset, standard peripherals, and two monitors
- This equipment is to be setup in your primary work location (where you will work from 3+ days a week) whether remote or on-campus
- Hotel space will be made available on campus with a shared dock, standard peripherals, and two monitors for use by those primarily or fully remote.
- All University IT purchases of computers, docks, and monitors must be approved by ORIS so we can properly track inventory and leverage quantity pricing.
Available Hotel Spaces
- USB-C Dock and 2 monitor
- USB-C Dock and 2 monitors